donderdag 1 april 2010

What she said

Today was a good day.
I followed advice from Mirjam and just did things I liked ALL DAY LONG.
Sleep till 9.30, went with my little big brother to Utrecht to buy AMAZING clothe ( Simon did a good job, his new clothe are SOOO awesome) we ate real Belgium fries with REAL mayonaise, we walking in and out of shops, observed weird people in trains ( do you have ANY idea how cool it is to sit in a train and just look around and see other people having their life at the same time as you.. there was this lady on the phone hearing some kid she knew was catched by the police because of something really bad and we could hear her say everything! I would have liked some privacy, but she didn't need it. And there was this girl sitting next to me and her hair was really nice and she had this voice that reminded me of someone else. And Simon could see this guy make a nice computer graph design thing for a dutch soccerteam. And this ALL in 2 sqaure meters.. Isn't that unbelievable, how worlds can be so close and yet So far from eachother??)
ANYWAYS, I went to my horse, which was really sweet. I found a mouse in his food.. I wanted to kil it after I had catched it, but it run away faster than I could follow, so he got lucky.
And tonight I just have been hanging out with the computer and the mail I need to deliver tomorrow....
I will sleep tonight and not wake up early tommorow.

Love