dinsdag 6 april 2010

Without it

Yak!
I really didn't like it.
Shaky hands, heart beating fast.
Once the anaesthetic was in my back mouth, I knew there was no turning back.
I stead of just one, The doctor thought it would be fun to do two at the same time. One up, one down, so I wouldn;t be able to eat at all anymore.
I said yes, and immedealy the injection needle was putting liquid undermy skin, It hurted less than I thought.. Lucky me..

Right, So they made some jokes about my huge earrings ( i tried to talk a bit, but the right side of my mouth wasn't working anymore, so it was not really that you could hear what I said anyways) but then the fun was over. Time to take those wisdom teeth out!

They used many tools, but mostly just pure, raw manpower, trying to pull my teeth out. Man, even though I didn't feel pain of somebody pulling my teeth, it certainly felt that scary as if I did felt it. They used hands, and it felt like my other teeth were being pulled out as well. The one under had to be drilled into pieces..
The upper one.. that was just not funny! They said : you might hear it cracking, but that's just your teeth.. They hold on tight, and I could hear my sweet wisdomteeth defend himself from all the manly powers.. It didn;t work. It went out.
And now I have two holes in my mouth as big as the holes in my ears. But hopefully, these will close.
No pictures. it looks horrible.
O, and no talking, because it sounds like a ( fill in a word yourself, as long it sound stupid, but funny at the same time)

Make no fun of me. Because I don't do that with myself either.
In 6 weeks the other two will be out too.
How am I suppose to graduate if I lost my wisdom?
Ph... hospitals smell funny.

4 opmerkingen:

Maarten zei

there will be enough wisdom left I guess... Do you to make my English test tomorrow. It's much and I don't have time to learn. So I guessed you could make it. Well... Oke, I see in like 20 minutes, so I'll ask than!

Maarten zei

As you can see my english is not that good;)!

Purperpolletje zei

Oh. Au!
Sterkte...

Trouwens, ik wil die gaten in je oren wel eens zien. Ga je ze nog verder oprekken?

Bree zei

brrrr!