maandag 22 maart 2010

the list after the stress tests week PART 2

of the seven things I wrote down a two months ago i wanted to do, I already did 4 of them!
1. Get a ticket to America : DONE
2. Save money to pay it : DONE
3. do more horsebackriding : DONE
4. get my Cd done and realy for sale : DONE

Now I only have to do:
1. Get connected with friends again. I am already doing better in that, but school is important, too! Praying goes a lot better
2. Buy a coloringbook. Still have to do that. why not!?
3. Organize the songs you have been written lately. I kind of did that, but not really. I guess I can do that when Idon't want to study anymore.

Actually, it's pretty good to scroll back a bit in your life and see what is done what you've wanted. because now i realize I'm doing pretty good with it!

Another thing, somtimes i write down my prayers. And looking back how many have been answered, it's just amazing! How many times do we forget, like REALLY? would be great to make a list like this, and don't stop praying till i have all answers.
Well, I better never stop praying anyways. And you shouldn't either.

Love,
Lydia
ps, two posts at one day. What is happening?

Geen opmerkingen: