woensdag 17 maart 2010

The juice adventure - 1

Today I started the master cleanse.
That means I drink two liters a day of this juice thing with lemons and maple syrup and cayenne peper and nothing else for 10 days.
Why? Because it cleans you body from the inside from all bad things. two, you loose weight. Three, this is an amazing oppertunity to fight yourself in the ultimate challenge of not eating all you like. Four, you will feel great afterwards and be fit and have lots of energy
Five, you will be more aware of what you eat, and how bad that is : A good time to start eating differently.
Six : it's usperhealty!

SO.
I started today. Haven't eaten anything yet. My stomach complains, but He'll stop again. The juice is not that tasty, so that's a bummer...

I will journal this amazing adventure every day here. You can bare with me and eat for me.

3 opmerkingen:

Maarten zei

well... good luck:P!

Bree zei

oe.
dapper.
suc6 ermee.
kwouwel dat ik weer het lef had om zoiets te doen.
oh nee heb goed excuus, geef nog borstvoeding..!
keep us posted!
slim, dat helpt vast, elke dag mondiaal vertellen hoe het je 'af-gaat'

xp

Martijn Johannes van den Berg zei

nou ik zal voor je eten =D