dinsdag 9 maart 2010

SIEM

What can I tell about him? He is this kind of guy that is just in my life, whether I notice it or not. He's not allways been in my life, but I have been in his. I was there when he was just a few days old, and I was just a few years old.
When we were younger, we had this strange, but precious thing. When Simon wasn't born yet, I played with Josse, but now Simon was there, I had a whole new item! And I loved to play with Simon. He laughed more than he could talk. His hair was allmost white, his eyes big and blue, his smile made my heart jump everytime. When Simon was still a little young fella, he bited me sometimes. We would have a small fight, and Simon would bite me in the arm, or just anywhere he could. I would not bite back, I would hush him, and tell him I loved him still. Except for that one time he scratched me in my head, and I had a scar like Scar from the Lion King. My mum got pretty angry I think.
This are just small things I remember.
I also remember this boy of 5 years old, walking on a mountain of a hight that young boys liek that are even not suppose to be. He was strong! He was SO young, but still he was not tired, and just walked on top of it. That was sweet. When we played game in the little shack, he didn;t know the game, but he would randomly use the "Joker"Cart and make us all laugh.

The thing is, Simon still makes us laugh. Not with his "Ben je nog sterruk" joke (Are you still strong simon was a joke he did all the time, We would ask him, and he would pretend like he was showing of his arm muscles.. very cute) but with his humor. Let me tell you one thing about SImon: He has humor!

And today it is his birthday. 15 years, what do I have to do with that? I am his bigger sister, but he is getting big himself too!
That picture by the way, is pretty old! He'll not like it to see it. But I love it. See that smile? He still has that.
I love my Simon, and I always will. He is my little big brother HALLOO!
And today, he is more big that little..
Lydia

Geen opmerkingen: