dinsdag 2 februari 2010

Last ONE


So what, I just stole the picture from Mirjam's Blog..
This is One. This is our monday-meeting. This is my lovely group of ONEfriends, real friends.
It actually was always chaos.. and always nice.
I'm looking sad at the picture. One, because I didn't bring any bread with me ( luckily, Jorie saves one of his for me, with Bebogeen (that is NOT translatable))
Two, because this was my last One-meeting-with-the-leaders ( vergadering dus)
After ALL those years.
When I was just starting life, when I was 15, I started with ONE. I did this, three years, Then I went a year to America, then I came back, and also came back at ONE.
But now, it's time to say a final goodbye.
I find it hard to let go. Not that I'm not allowed anymore to go to ONE, but being a part of the leaders, made it so much better. Just talking about things, asking ourselves what God would like, what other people might need to see more God in their life. It's sad not to be part of that anymore.

One brought me SO many things. It made me a better person. It shaped me, it changed me. Maybe someday I will give a whole reflection on it. Now, I just want to say, I love One, and I love what God does through One, and how he blessed it.

I love One.
I love THE one. I mean God.
Lyd

Geen opmerkingen: